Monday, April 8, 2013

This week Sister Carneiro and I were walking to an appointment. I got the feeling that I should knock the door of a house. No one was home. We started walking again. I got the feeling again in front of another house. No one answered. We went on our way. I got the feeling AGAIN in front of a house. We knocked and the owner didn't want anything to do with us. I started to think, "Why in the world is the spirit prompting me so strongly to knock here at these houses if nothing is happening?" Right then, a man was passing on the sidewalk. I made contact with him. Super curious and super receptive. I feel like he really has been prepared by the Lord. Moral of the story: At times we don't understand the Spirit's promptings. I was questioning the Spirit's promptings after a few failed attempts of trying to teach the people that lived in these houses. BUT....that wasn't the Lord's objective. He wanted me to knock these doors so I could be in the right place at the right time to meet this man, William. Funny how that works out, huh?
 
Conference was awesome! An answer to one of my recent prayers came to me in just about the first sentence of the first talk of the first session. WOW.......
 
I love you all! This gospel is true and is meant to be shared with everyone!!!
 
Sister Autumn Rae Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment